uNiTeD wE sTaNd, DiViDeD wE fALL...

memories of us shall never fade away... It will eventually grow stronger everyday...

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

MeeTiNG r0Om.....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dyweil

dyweil

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-01-12

MeeTiNG r0Om..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MeeTiNG r0Om.....   MeeTiNG r0Om..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 6:01 pm

Wat background color?
Back to top Go down
Fec02038

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: MeeTiNG r0Om.....   MeeTiNG r0Om..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 7:23 pm

Announcement:

The March Trip to A'Famosa has been officially canceled due to lack of participants. Thx.
Back to top Go down
david
Admin
david

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: MeeTiNG r0Om.....   MeeTiNG r0Om..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 1:47 pm

I'm so sorry that i had been so long doesn't take part in this forum because i had been quite busy...Neutral

Now i'm back to help and think some ways to solve our problem....

In my oppinion , we should gather around maybe a cafe or our school canteen to discuss some problem we are facing now...

Our class magazine already have a cost that Carlvin's father will help us to produce it...

As i know that the cost it quite expensive and many peoples will not afford to buy or pay the cost , so i need all of you to think some ways to earn money together in different ways to reduce the cost of our class magazine....

If you all have any suggestion , you can let anyone in s2s1 know...

Besides that , our class t-shirt already have the design....
I think we should choose a date , time and place for gather around to vote for the t-shirt you all prefer and also discuss the ways to earn some money to reduce the cost of our class magazine...

Thank you....Smile
Back to top Go down
Filet-o-Fish

Filet-o-Fish

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: MeeTiNG r0Om.....   MeeTiNG r0Om..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:00 pm

...........er...........I know a way to earn money, and it's safe indeed...........Go earn more 乐捐 or invite more ppl to taking up our advertisement spaces............then u can get max 12% of ur total donated assets ............

SO......IF U GET 100 thousands .......then u will be award around 12thousand......

Class Magazine? Nahhhhh, easy lar

Just joking.............

PostSubject: Re: MeeTiNG r0Om.....   MeeTiNG r0Om..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MeeTiNG r0Om.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
uNiTeD wE sTaNd, DiViDeD wE fALL... :: MeEtInG r0oM :: Meetings...-
Jump to: