uNiTeD wE sTaNd, DiViDeD wE fALL...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uNiTeD wE sTaNd, DiViDeD wE fALL...

memories of us shall never fade away... It will eventually grow stronger everyday...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MeeTiNG r0Om.....

Go down 
+2
Fec02038
david
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dyweil

dyweil

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-01-12

MeeTiNG r0Om..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MeeTiNG r0Om.....   MeeTiNG r0Om..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 6:01 pm

Wat background color?
Back to top Go down
Fec02038

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: MeeTiNG r0Om.....   MeeTiNG r0Om..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 7:23 pm

Announcement:

The March Trip to A'Famosa has been officially canceled due to lack of participants. Thx.
Back to top Go down
david
Admin
david

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: MeeTiNG r0Om.....   MeeTiNG r0Om..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 1:47 pm

I'm so sorry that i had been so long doesn't take part in this forum because i had been quite busy...Neutral

Now i'm back to help and think some ways to solve our problem....

In my oppinion , we should gather around maybe a cafe or our school canteen to discuss some problem we are facing now...

Our class magazine already have a cost that Carlvin's father will help us to produce it...

As i know that the cost it quite expensive and many peoples will not afford to buy or pay the cost , so i need all of you to think some ways to earn money together in different ways to reduce the cost of our class magazine....

If you all have any suggestion , you can let anyone in s2s1 know...

Besides that , our class t-shirt already have the design....
I think we should choose a date , time and place for gather around to vote for the t-shirt you all prefer and also discuss the ways to earn some money to reduce the cost of our class magazine...

Thank you....Smile
Back to top Go down
Filet-o-Fish

Filet-o-Fish

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: MeeTiNG r0Om.....   MeeTiNG r0Om..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:00 pm

...........er...........I know a way to earn money, and it's safe indeed...........Go earn more 乐捐 or invite more ppl to taking up our advertisement spaces............then u can get max 12% of ur total donated assets ............

SO......IF U GET 100 thousands .......then u will be award around 12thousand......

Class Magazine? Nahhhhh, easy lar

Just joking.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MeeTiNG r0Om.....   MeeTiNG r0Om..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MeeTiNG r0Om.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2