uNiTeD wE sTaNd, DiViDeD wE fALL...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uNiTeD wE sTaNd, DiViDeD wE fALL...

memories of us shall never fade away... It will eventually grow stronger everyday...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lesson 1~ How to post images

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Filet-o-Fish

Filet-o-Fish

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Lesson 1~ How to post images Empty
PostSubject: Lesson 1~ How to post images   Lesson 1~ How to post images Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 11:35 pm

First. you will need a image link, If u are copying it from another forum or website , just right click on that image you want, choose the option- copy image location. ( or u can click properties , and copy the link)

If your image u wanted is in your computer, You'll have to upload it, find a website that can free hosting items, create an acc and upload it, then copy the link as well.

Now u have the link ---> example https://unforgettable-s2s1.jeun.fr/users/25/48/57/avatars/15-68.jpg

What you have to do now is just code it----> Lesson 1~ How to post images

Example---> Lesson 1~ How to post images  Link

then here it is Lesson 1~ How to post images 15-68
Back to top Go down
Filet-o-Fish

Filet-o-Fish

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Lesson 1~ How to post images Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1~ How to post images   Lesson 1~ How to post images Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 11:36 pm

Ok..........as i know.......Msn Space and yahoo mail , gmail have good photo album service ..........if u need a gmail, contact me , i can send u the invite
Back to top Go down

Lesson 1~ How to post images
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
uNiTeD wE sTaNd, DiViDeD wE fALL... :: Problems??? :: General...-
Jump to: