uNiTeD wE sTaNd, DiViDeD wE fALL...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uNiTeD wE sTaNd, DiViDeD wE fALL...

memories of us shall never fade away... It will eventually grow stronger everyday...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return

Go down 
3 posters

How about this movie?
Wow... its really thrilling!!!
The Return I_vote_lcap0%The Return I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Boo... it doesn't scare me at all...
The Return I_vote_lcap0%The Return I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
fEnG
Admin
fEnG

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-01-07

The Return Empty
PostSubject: The Return   The Return Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 11:23 am

THE RETURN is a supernatural thriller explicates terrifying story about being haunted. Imagine yourself cannot see through the darkness, not knowing what is behind that wall and what is lurking behind that corner.

Sarah Michelle Gellar (The Grudge 1 & 2, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I Know What You Did Last Summer) stars in this new supernatural horror thriller as Joanna Mills, a tough young Midwesterner determined to learn the truth behind the increasingly terrifying visions that have been haunting her.

Joanna is successful sales representative for a trucking company. But her private life has been difficult; estranged from her father (Sam Shepard), stalked by an obsessed ex-boyfriend (Adam Scott), and with few friends, Joanna fears that she is losing control.

She sees and feels the brutal murder of a young woman she's never met, at the hands of a heartless killer - a man who appears to be making Joanna his next target.

Determined to fight back, Joanna is guided by her nightmares to the murdered woman's hometown of La Salle, Texas. Once there, she discovers that some secrets can't be buried; some spirits never die; and that the murder she is trying to solve may be her own.

The Return 3wpp0210
Back to top Go down
https://unforgettable-s2s1.jeun.fr
NeARn

NeARn

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-01-13

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 9:02 pm

hey!!! come on dude...how can me read ths???? GG....havent see ths..but i think go 2 watch the death note 2 ^^ i write your name inside XD ......
Back to top Go down
Filet-o-Fish

Filet-o-Fish

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-01-13

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 10:38 pm

The story is good, but i don't bear a horro movie dude.........
Next time when i free only try myself in darkness lah.....pull Beck beside me first = =
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
uNiTeD wE sTaNd, DiViDeD wE fALL... :: Sharing... :: Movies!!!-
Jump to: